+ J. M. J.
Meme from this blog. It’s also a fun date night idea. 🙂
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
1. I want to learn how to sew.
2. My dad named me.
3. After my short lifetime of not really caring for purple, it’s really starting to grow on me.
4. Bad Catholic is my favorite blog.
5. When feeling down, I read books by the Duggar family and they make me happy. 😀
6. I’m the slowest diaper stuffer in the history of man.
7. Every time I visit a used book store I look for a big Berenstain Bear book I loved as a kid but don’t remember anything about other than that it was full of lists and classifications.
8. In college I owned a lionhead rabbit named Grif.
9. I love having my daughter help in the kitchen.
10. I have an irrational fear of toothpicks.
11. The saints I asked at Confirmation to be patrons of my life were St. Augustine and Mary.
12. I asked my husband to change my Facebook password for me so that I can only log in once a day.
13. I have seen every episode of the first season of Timmy Time 9 times.
14. God willing, I would like to have a book published by the time I’m 35.
15. At this time I do not have a “5 year plan.”
16. I lost my engagement ring shortly after DD2 was born when it still couldn’t fit on my finger.
17. I want to live in the Rockies. My husband wants to live in Appalachia.
18. Peaches are my favorite food.
19. Every time I write the word arithmetic I say in my head “A Rat In The House May Eat The Ice Cream.”
20. I don’t like Oreo creme–just the cookie part. 😉